Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just my life.. and grace

I have been pondering about grace recently. 

For the reason that I’ve come to see the power of grace especially in times of great struggles - that with His grace, I was able to cope with what I went through and am going through.

I experienced God’s blessing yesterday from a seemingly insignificant gesture of kindness as I bought the ‘Word Among Us’ from a mentally challenged man in church after Mass (after much persuasion from him).  

Looking up into the sky and the tiny moon
As I sat down to have my dinner at our usual kopitiam (cafe) and there it was in the first article in the September edition: 'Exploring the Mystery of Grace'. The article gave a deeper insight of the different types of graces I have not been quite aware of before that, which I shall blog about later.

On another note, I’ve not had a meal alone outside in quite a while. And I enjoyed it – just keeping to myself, taking my own sweet time finishing a meal without having to worry of making others wait, and reading something, then absorbing the scenery around me, contemplating about life… more of this in the future!   

No comments:

Post a Comment